Sydney: Wednesday 26 August 2009
Swissotel Sydney, 68 Market Street, Sydney NSW
Melbourne: Friday 28 August 2009
Novotel Melbourne on Collins, 270 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC
Ready for some fresh ideas on injury management? InjuryNET is pleased to provide an opportunity to ‘refresh’ your thinking about injury management, presenting some new perspectives with a bit of ‘tang’! We’ve pulled together some excellent thought-leaders, including our keynote speaker, the highly motivating Dr Jennifer Christian from the United States.
You’ll be nodding your head, thinking,“Yes! This is how injury management can work better!”
Other sessions include ‘fresh ideas’ on:
- What influences Doctors to put people off work
- Evidence regarding the impact of early intervention
- The use and need of medical tests commonly commended for work-related injuries
- Telemedicine technology for injury management in regional and remote locations
- The dangers of asking Doctors to comment on the causes of injury
- The shifting focus on people management rather than premium management
For more information, please contact Darren Mickan on 08 8352 6466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.